Monday, April 13, 2009

survey. got this from marisa's blog...

Ten Years Ago, I...
1. was 9 years old
2. got very very close to mawar
3. was very good in math
4. loved art class
5. had beautiful long healthy-looking black hair with curls

Five Years Ago, I...
1. was fourteen
2. slept at the coucelling room with my pet sis because we didn't feel like sleeping in the dorm
3. had short spiky hair
4. smoked weed for the fist time
5. wore my brown doc mart maryjane religiously

One Year Ago, I...
1. was eighteen
2. got into uitm
3. thought activities in uitm was a waste of time
4. had a time of my life at that fat boy slim rave thingy
5. grew up

Yesterday, I...
1. went shopping
2. got to know that justified is not bad at all
3. drove my dad's car
4. had only one ciggarette
5. had rice for breakfast

Today, I...
1. can't sleep and it's 0155 hours
2. have psychology and pub. production classes
3. received a message from him after 24 hours of silence
4. felt fucked up coz i can't reply (no credit!) and am too ego stricken to pick up the phone and give him a call
5. will be sleepy in class

Tomorrow, I...
1. will have replacement class with prof. umbridge
2. have to bring a press kit to class (where the hell am i gonna find a damn press kit?)
3. will have to go to the library
4. will be home after 1700 hours
5. will study

Five Snacks I Enjoy...
1. ben and jerry's around the whirled
2. mrs. field's milk white chocolate cookies
3. pears
4. brownies a la mode
5. HIM! (he he he)

Five Bad Habits I Have...
1. biting my nails
2. procrastination
3. doing things that'll hurt ppl for my own satisfaction
4. forget things
5. smoking

No comments: